Durst, manufacturer of advanced digital production technologies, will be presenting new products in its large format printing portfolio in Hall B7, Stand A20, at FESPA 2017. Its trade show presence addresses two core topics. The company will be presenting its commercially successful Rho P10 250 HS Plus and Rho 512R Plus printing systems under the slogan of investment security and reliability; they offer a “plus” in productivity and economy with new features and enhancements.
Investment security and reliability as well as innovation and sustainability are the key topics of its trade show presence.
The products are complemented by new service options, including extended warranty periods and new virtual support and analytics functions. Innovation and sustainability are the keywords applied to the new Rhotex 325 and Rho WT 250 printing systems that are being showcased. Thanks to Durst Water Technology and economically friendly applications, they open up new market opportunities outside of the UV production portfolio. With the DSR Automatica E, Durst will also be unveiling an initial system in its imaging segment. It is a standalone kiosk system equipped with 120° camera technology, which at the trade show will be integrated into a textile workflow process in order to demonstrate new design and product variations from a range of perspectives ad hoc. Durst will hold a press briefing at its stand on the second day of the trade show – at 10:00 a.m. on May 9, 2017 – to provide in-depth information about the new systems, and will also be available for individual meetings.
Innovation & Sustainability
- Rhotex 325: A new industrial printing system with a print width of 3.2 m for the area of soft signage. It allows environmentally friendly textile applications based on Durst Water Technology and delivers productivity of up to 390 m2/hour through either direct-to-textile printing or printing on transfer paper. The Rhotex 325 can be equipped with jumbo rolls to handle large print jobs and for unattended production, and also offers remote control and analytics functions to ensure continuous uptime.
- Rho WT 250: A new flatbed printing system featuring an uncompromising development of Durst’s Water Technology for environmentally friendly applications on paper media, corrugated boards, and plastics such as acrylic, polycarbonate, and polypropylene. It provides offset printing quality in look and feel and is economically viable from a batch size of 1.
Investment Security & Reliability
- Rho P10 250 HS Plus: A further development of the successful P10 series with 40% greater productivity. It offers an ink-saver function, saving up to 15% of ink as well as an advanced application for hapt printing and roll-to-roll double-sided printing.
- Rho 512R Plus: A further development of the successful 5-meter extra-wide printing system with a new Fine Art printing mode at 1,200 dpi. Productivity is assured universally, even with light and process colors, and its robust design enables unattended 24/7 production. The Rho 512R Plus offers a new V-cut system and requires only minimal maintenance, guaranteeing continuous uptime. Moreover, new additional colors allow even finer color transitions and the faithful production of corporate brand standards.
- Durst Analytics: A new software solution as a future element of the Durst OS. A preventive service option to guarantee user uptime by monitoring important machine parameters and taking proactive service measures.
- Extended Service Options: Durst is extending its warranty period for new installations in the LFP segment up to 36 months in combination with newly designed service agreements. Besides machine availability – or uptime – Durst is also addressing “total cost of ownership” as a relevant factor for investment security and commercial success.